Saturday 28 May 2011

Bah, rubbish.

I haven't blogged for a few days.  I've been sulking.  Weighed in on Wednesday to find that I had 'Stayed The Same'.  Gutted is not the word!  My lovely Weighwatchers bosslady Natalie (*hi Natalie!*) is confident that this is a result of flinging myself into a strenuous exercise regime and that it will all catch up in the end.  I'm sure she is right.  I'm still sulking though.

I have, however, stuck at it, both WW and running.  My helpful sister took the kids off my hands for half an hour on Thursday, taking them to feed/chase/terrorise squirrels at Cosmeston Lakes whilst I hobbled around the wooded paths.  Just wasn't feeling much love on Thursday, couldn't get into my stride at all.  Don't think the fact that the path is quite hilly helped. I always seemed to hit an uphill stretch whenever I needed to run!

Have had pasta for dinner tonight in anticipation of a run when the husbeast gets home, carb loading and the what.  I could certainly use the energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment